Question about underscores in controller and action names

Question about underscores in controller and action names

Terre Porter

Hey all,

I'm working on an upgrade to a existing site that has several url paths with
underscores.

I've been trying to figure out what would be the best way to handle these,
as I can not easily change the urls all over the site.

I read about this option in the list archives.

$dispatcher = $frontController->getDispatcher();
$dispatcher->setWordDelimiter('-', '.', '_');

I can't seem to get this to work.

For example, If I had a controller named : "controller_name"  - What would
be the controller file and class name ?

I've tried Controllername, controllerName, controller_name, nothing seems to
be working.

Would it be better to create a route?

As an example url, I'm trying to figure out url's like this one :
/special_section/discovering_pinellas/

Thanks, Terre

Re: Question about underscores in controller and action names

Cameron
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.